Getting your hair back can seem like a near-impossible task if you wake one day and realize your hair is fast thinning out. But there is a misconception about hair thinning in the sense that it is often confused to mean the same thing as hair loss. Getting My Hair Back tips.
GETTING MY HAIR BACK
In simple terms, thinning hair is not the same as hair loss because the former refers to moderate hair loss, which cannot necessarily result in baldness. If you are suffering this condition and you have been looking for a way out for your hair, then you should go ahead and check this juvetress review.
According to various medical researches, losing 50-100 strands of hair per day is perfectly normal. Still, when you have the numbers exceeding this range, it is more probable than not experiencing hair thinning.
Before we proceed in our quest to demystify the myths surrounding hair thinning and other related concepts, you must know the causes of hair thinning in men and women alike.
What is Hair Thinning?
Like I earlier stated, thinning I refers to moderate hair loss, which results in thinner hair spots on your scalp. Hair thinning is not expected to result in excessive loss of hair.
What Are The Causes Of Hair Thinning?
A number of the contributing factors to thinning hair linkable to behavioral habits that are inclusive but not limited to, the following:
- Using hair products that are unfriendly to the health of your hair: The use of hair products like extreme hair gel spray and temporary hair dye can harm your hair.
- Stress: the frequent uncontrolled experience of stress could damage the healthiness of your hair. When stress hormones are too much in the human body, it kills new hair cells.
- Wearing your hair too tightly: this seemingly breaks off your hair when the strain is repeatedly too much for the hair follicles to bear.
Beyond the aforementioned, other causes include:
- Pregnancy: according to medical researches, it is perfectly normal for hair to break off during pregnancy even though it naturally grows back without any treatment.
- Low diet: to create new hair strands, the body must be served adequate nutrients and maintain healthy hair follicles. Nutrients like Protein, Vitamins, and other minerals have a significant role in maintaining healthy hair.
Treatments | Getting My Hair Back
Cases of hair thinning are easy to treat compared to other instances of severe hair loss.
- Juvetress: Juvetress is a hair loss product that claims to stop hair thinning and restore hair growth.
- Balanced diet: Ensure that you consume a diet that contains adequate protein, vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients to ensure your hair does not get damaged.
- Scalp massage: After washing your hair, gently apply pressure with your fingertips around your scalp to encourage blood flow. This is the cheapest form of treatment ever. It requires no cost and can be done in your comfort zone at any time!
- Essential oils: peppermint oils or rosemary oils are useful to maintain hair growth, although sufficient medical evidence does not exist.