What are Quick Books Error H303?
QuickBooks error H303 pop up when your company file needs additional configuration to run or when multi-user faces problems while finding the company file. Some such error is also like h101, H202, H505 which also occurs because of such reasons. In the easy words, you can say when your system is unable to find the way to the data file so you can carry on operation in multi-user mode.
Why you face such an error?
When QuickBooks is unable to set up a connection with the server is one of the main reason for the occurrence of H303 error. There are some reasons why such error occurs:
- This may occur because of the improper system network
- Firewall blocking the communication process of the file.
- May occur because of damage or wrong .ND file
- The company files hosted by the IP address can’t be acquired by the accounting software
- When your system is not connected to a stable internet connection.
These are some reasons which may cause an error and you may face some symptoms which also shows there may be error h303
Symptom show by the system which may lead to such error
- QuickBooks may hang from time to time.
- The system may start ignoring the command.
- QuickBooks software may crash during the operations.
- Windows may crash abnormally
Solutions to getting rid of such error
One of the easiest ways to solve such error is to download the latest version of the QuickBooks File Doctor tool and scan your company file and you may see that your error is now no more. And even if you are facing the issue then move to the next solution.
Solution2: Fix firewall setting
- Open the control panel on your system
- Now open firewall setting in the control panel
- Now in the firewall setting, select allow a program through the firewall.
- Now in the setting choose ‘Add program’ and in the exception, the list adds ‘QuickBooks 2019’. Here in the place of QuickBooks 2019 type product year of your Software.
- Now restart your system and check the changes.
This may fix your error and your system smoothly.and even after doing such a process you are still facing an issue you should try the next solution.
Solution3: check whether the file hosting is configurations are right
If the QuickBooks error still there then you should check the hosting company file is correctly placed. Jump to below points for further
- Open QuickBooks in multi-user mode
- Now choose the file on both the hosting computers and then disable the company file hosting by Utilities >> Stop Hosting Multi-User Configuration
- Now enable hosting on one of the computers go to File >> Utilities >> Host Multi-User Configuration
- Now open QuickBooks on both the systems and check whether the error is fixed or not.
If this can’t fix your issue don’t worry and move to another solution
Solution 4: Make a new company file folder
- On your system make a new folder
- In the permissions option select ‘share the folder and QuickBooks company file’
- Copy .qbw file and paste to a new folder
- Now try to open.
Solution5: Are QuickBooks services running properly or not
- Open the run window in your desktop
- Then a list will show on your system, Choose QuickBooks DBXX.
- In this look for the startup type to be automatic
- Check the service status of QuickBooks DBXX and check it is started or running already.
- Then click on the recovery tab, check first failure drop-down menu and the option saying Restart the service
- Once this task is done, click on the apply button and then click on OK.
- Now check whether the problem is fixed.
- Computer Repairs Sunshine Coast
We hope in the above mentions solution you have fixed your error and if you are still facing issues regarding the error then you should find a QuickBooks proadvisor who can help you better and can provide you point to point exact solution for the error.