Men, Look handsome and appealing without confusing your skincare routine. From recurring pimples to eye wrinkles to tanning and everything else in between, learn how to manage skincare like a man. It’s time to capitalize on your skin, just as you would when shopping for new clothes. There is an endless number of men’s treatments, products available, and the whole process seems over-complex. However, the truth is, it’s unusually easy to get better skin.
Skincare tips for Men
Laser Hair Removal
- You may have believed that laser hair removal is just for women, but there are a lot of discussions on why and what are the benefits of laser hair for men as well.
- A hard fact of life With age, the hair on the head starts to disappear but the body hair stays put. Beards need to be shaved day after day, and one couldn’t really do anything about chest and back hair, except cover it up if you are embarrassed by it. We have all seen men with bushes of hair on their knuckles, toes and even ears and made fun of them. Today & in future, the more rising popularity of laser hair removal for men has changed all of that.
- The back and chest happen to be the most common areas for laser hair removal for men though what is trending these days is beard shaping. Think of it, unless you are a movie star or rockstar, you will not be taking off your shirt in public but you are shaving your face every day. Think of the time, energy, effort and money saved if you don’t have to shave your face ever again.
Tan removal treatment
- Sun exposure harms the immune system and can lead to more skin damage and ageing. So, you must examine the type of skin you have and fight it with the right tan removal treatments for men.
- Some of the treatments to exfoliate dead skin cells which can help in tan removal for men.
- Many men spend time on the road travelling between home and work, rushing from meeting to meeting, and often spend time in the sun. Even 10 minutes in the sun can damage your skin and tan you. This tan removal should be included in the daily skincare routine for men.
An expert uses a laser to break down the melanin pigment and minimize the tan. When used on the skin, this light energy converts into heat energy to target a precise skin pigment-melanin without harming the surrounding tissue. They enter the deeper layers of the skin to get rid of the excess melanin.
Chemical Peels, as the name suggests, are used to remove the surface dead skin layers that have acquired excess melanin.
Chemical peels use carbolic acid (phenol), glycolic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid, or trichloroacetic acid. Based on the force or depth of skin it can penetrate, chemical peels are classified as:
- Superficial peel
- Medium peel
- Deep peel
Microdermabrasion exfoliates the dead skin cells that contain excess accrued melanin pigment. It promotes new cells to renew more quickly than they would ordinarily. The result is skin that looks safer, more toned, and more youthful.
Tan Removal Creams
- Most tan removal creams available in the market lessen the upper layers of the skin. A good tan removal cream penetrates the deeper layers of the skin to inhibit the enzymatic activities that cause melanin production.
- Pigmentation occurs when some part of our face becomes darker due to upsurge melanin production, the substance that gives skin its colour. Excessive sun exposure, genetics, hormonal changes also contribute to pigmentation.
- Pigmentation treatment for men includes limited sun exposure, always invest in good sunscreen lotion, wear shades and exfoliate once in a week.
- which is a mild and active exfoliant, can also help keep pores clear. It exfoliates and unblocks the surface of pores for a deep clean look. Pigmentation treatments for men are available with Clinic Dermatech as we believe that your skin is the first sign of your health.
Acne scar control
- Acne scar treatment for men can reduce the existence of pimples and scars left behind by acne. Acne can affect individuals of any age. Signs of acne include the formation of blackheads, whiteheads or marks around the facial skin or areas of the body. Recurring breakouts can lead to scars or acne pits, which appear as raised bumps or small holes in the skin. These persistent acne scars along with active acne can take away from physical appearance and self-confidence of the individual.
- The acne scar treatment for men may range from OTC medication to acne surgery. This will address acne scars and refine skin texture. There is a wide range of acne treatments out available that aim to minimize (and sometimes banish) acne scars effectively.
- Micro-needling works on the face (or legs or other areas of your body) by making microscopic indentations in the skin’s collagen network. This activates a natural healing response that produces an abundance of new collagen in these areas, filling them in with scar-tissue collagen.
Skin Brightening Treatment
- Our skin acts as a connection to the atmosphere. A glowing blemish-free skin shapes our first opinion. There are many skin brightening treatments for men available today. These treatments are specially customized according to the skin type.
- Face therapies help in brightening the skin by reducing spots and blemishes, thus enhancing the skin tone for a brighter look. It deep cleanses the skin by eliminating impurities, enhancing hydrating and sustaining the skin.
- It works as an anti-aging tool that helps in tightening and toning the skin. It works as an anti-aging agent that helps in tightening and toning the skin while diminishing wrinkles and age spots. Skin brightening treatments for men are the most people form impressions with just a glance at our skin and face.
- Vitality and vibrancy are adjectives that are associated & of lost volume often contributes to lines, wrinkles, and sagginess and under-eye hollows.
- Anti-aging treatments have the most salutary skincare approaches and procedures available to make you look younger starting with a wide range of expeditions, natural and zero downtime injectables like Dermal Fillers and Botox which should be considered in Skincare routine for men.
- Dermal Fillers are a proven and effective anti-aging treatment for men to fill in wrinkles, fine lines, hollows and other signs of aging. Dermal Fillers help get back the youthful appearance.
- Botox along with filers are a very effective anti-aging treatment for men to treat wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of aging.
- At the renowned Skin Clinic, with the use of only ‘medical-grade’ lasers and skin products, the experts guarantee great results.
Now Clinic Dermatech is offering a huge discount on their select treatments. Book an appointment with Clinic Dermatech and get 51% off on various treatments. Don’t miss this offer to try the best treatment for your skin.